Saturday, November 17, 2007

Halloween, growing kids, and more!

Kade is loving hats lately. He finds every stocking cap he can find and wears them all the time! It makes us laugh a lot. He likes to put them right on the top of head too.










We had a lot of fun on Halloween. Natalie went as now and later. she had a clock on her front and a clock on her back. the one on the front was set correctly and the other was an hour ahead. pretty clever. I went as a hunter as did Kade, and Ethan was our little Polar Bear. Kade and I won "most likely to shoot something" at our ward party.









While Jeremy and I went hunting this last weekend, his girls hung out with our boys up here in Rexburg. They decided to make a video for Elder Johnson... AKA Jace. Kade loved the activity, but was a little slow! ;) Very cute video. So Jace... If you see this, We love ya!





It is interesting to see what happens to your son when he has hung out with three little girls for an entire weekend. I am trying to help him turn his dancing back to a manly fashion. He turns on the automatic play on the piano and then dances around. He will dance for hours. I will admit that during these videos, I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro. I did get to see this. So stinking cute! Prez approved your blog site for me, so let me know when you update it! I want to see! So stinking cute!

Joann said...

Kade is too cute. What a lucky kid surrounded by all those cute girls. The dancing killed me, I love it. Did the UTube thing work? I don't see it on your blog. Hope you both had a great Thanksgiving.