Monday, February 4, 2008

Family Home Evening! Videos of our Cute Boys!!!!

We had Family Home Evening today and have some cute videos to share! Enjoy!

Ok, so in this video you will notice that I am not very good at doing the songs and doing the video at the same time! ;) Please forgive me for any dizziness you might recieve; but the video is soooo cute!

VIDEO: Do as I'm Doing!


The next three videos are so stinkin' cute! Kade was loving playing with his truck and was talking a ton, kissing Ethan, and being so darn cute!

VIDEO: Kade talking up a storm!


VIDEO: Kade kissing Ethan!


VIDEO: Kade talking to Ethan!


I love this video; Ethan so wants to stay awake and join in the fun, but he is so tired. He is sooo sweet though, and is even smiling while trying to stay awake! :)

VIDEO: Little Ethan falling asleep!

3 comments:

Albertson Family said...

Natalie,
they are growing up so big. I hope they start feeling better. I actually found a website with different templates. http://bloggercreations.blogspot.com
good luck.

The Riries said...

Hey guys! It's Adam & Kathryn! Waaay cute blog, and way cute boys. We have joined the blog world too! Ours is www.theriries.blogspot.com. Let's be blogging buddies!

Joann said...

I thought I'd commented on this post already but I guess I didn't. I love it! Your family is awesome and thanks for the cute outfit for Aubry. Have you guys moved to Boise yet?