Friday, August 29, 2008

Remember When...

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My immediate memory refers back to when Cambrie was born and Grandma Irene and I drove quickly to Seattle to bring you home while your mother was recuperating. We were stranded on Snoqualmie Pass for over an hour with a heavy snowfall that required snow chains. Our chains were a little short; however Grandma took off her nylons and we used these to form the missing link, driving over the pass with these adjusted chains.

Richele dressed you in one of her fancy baby dresses and we took you to the cafe to celebrate Richele's birthday. You flirted with the waiter by batting your eyelashes. Very Cute.

Grandpa Jones

Unknown said...

noodle, i remember this time when you were being goofy at the dinner table and you poured your cup of water on mom's head. it was so funny! then mom took the pitcher and poured it on you. it just escallated from there. and periodically you'd start another one. love you!
kaelin

kmcbeth said...

Remember that one time in the dorms that I was reminiscing about a movie called "Better off dead" which is one of my most favorite John Cusack movies, and there is a scene where he sticks Q-tips in his ears, mouth, and nose i believe. And so we took pictures, and re-inacted that moment? Good times. I think that was also around the time that Michelle and I painted Hyrums nails. I can't believe he let us do that. But then again, my baby brother did go get his nails done with me before he reported to the MTC. Life is full of surpises!