Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 3... ETHAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday Ethan!  Our little boy is 2 now!  We had a fun time and thought we would share it with you.



We decided if Ethan was going to get a cake he was going to have to work for it!  ;)

He's a cute kid



Natalie made him this Elephant... it turned out pretty cute!






3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Natalie.. Your kids are soo cute!! I can't believe Ethan is two! I remember seeing you at walmart when you were about to go into labor with him! How time flies! Good luck on the delivery of your 3rd.. how exciting!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! They have grown up and changed so much. Give them hugs for us. We're excited to meet baby #3!! Good luck! Love you.

Weldon said...

Those two boys are the cutest in the world! Can't wait for the next one. And yes, I still think it is another boy. Mom and I love you. Poppi