Happy Birthday!
Natalie's sister Cambrie has her birthday the day before mine so when she came to visit we had a little party! We look good! Happy Birthday to us!

Aliya is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
She is always so sweet and constantly smiles!


Ethan... Ethan... Ethan...

Nat and the boys started making our family snow people... they got themselves done, but ran out of snow before snow Aliya and snow daddy could join the ranks... they are cute though!

3 comments:
Looks like Casey and Cambrie were having a blast at their birthday party. But little Aliya seems to have enough joy for everyone. What a little doll. She melts us down. Your blog is fun and makes us proud of our posterity. If I weren't in town I would love to have one of those pups. Looking forward to seeing them.
We love you all, Poppi and Grammi
cute kids! Can't believe how big they are getting!
Natalie your kids are growing up so fast. How much fun you and your family seems to be having. I just wrote a blog on one of our college memories, i hope you don't mind, i just couldn't pass up the photos. Love you tons. :)
Post a Comment