Happy Halloween. We had a ton of fun carving pumpkins! Kade got really into it... really into it, and it all over him. He cleaned out the pumpkin, then dumped the stuff back in so he could do it all over again. This happened a few times. He was slime orange by the time we were done... then he took a bath! :) Ethan looked on, dreaming of warm milk.
what fun! Did you have patterns, or is that your own ingenuity? Wow, what great jack-o-lanterns. Hug that slimy little boy for us, (and that little sleepy one too). Happy Halloween. Love Mom and Dad
What a cutie!!!......I meant Kade. And the pumpkins look great. Way to go Natalie on braving the whole pumpkin carving thing with Kade. I didn't even bother last year and this year it was me telling Jimmy not to touch the knife!
2 comments:
what fun! Did you have patterns, or is that your own ingenuity? Wow, what great jack-o-lanterns. Hug that slimy little boy for us, (and that little sleepy one too). Happy Halloween. Love Mom and Dad
What a cutie!!!......I meant Kade. And the pumpkins look great. Way to go Natalie on braving the whole pumpkin carving thing with Kade. I didn't even bother last year and this year it was me telling Jimmy not to touch the knife!
Post a Comment