Holy stinking hoorah! Hey, Bug Boyz Pest Control, the company that we are starting with my brother Jeremy, is almost off the ground. Our web site is up and running, and we go into opperation in about one month!! I am very excited about it, so wish us luck!
Check out our web site at www.bugboyz.com and let me know what you think! Thanks!

2 comments:
It looks very professional to me. A visitor to this website would think, "this is a good company and I better check it out". You guy's did a great job on it. I have no doubt about your being successful with it! Congratulations!
Love, Dad
Well a huge GOOD LUCK and prayers from us! We hope all goes well. Are you guys going to be in Boise at the end of May? We're making a trip down to Salt Lake for my brother's wedding and would love to see you guys.
Post a Comment