Sunday, May 11, 2008

So Long Phoenix

After the rattlce snake incident, nat made the mighty hunters an awesome cake! (it tasted great!)


Kade has parrallel parking down pat. We find his cars like this all the time, and when he goes to bed parks them by his bed like this. He LOVES cars!




This Video is awesome. check out Kade's eyes. He loves being spun.


The box could only handle so much spinning! :)


Jeremy showed Kade a magic trick where he pulled a penny out of his ear... so naturally, Kade thought he should put it back... don't worry, we have taught him not to put stuff in his ears now. pretty cute though.


One cute baby!


Kade is deffinately a white boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I need to check the blog more often. What great memories you are giving those boys. It's great to see how much fun it is having Jer and his girls there. I want to have a pic with you at Albertson's park.
Kade must get his energy from Poppi. I think he has taken it all! Love you Dad

Anonymous said...

I certainly do enjoy checking out your blog occasionally! You guys do a great job with it. Fun to watch the videos!!! Keep it up, what an exceptional family you are!