River's first bath!

Kade loves the new puppy and i have to admit she is very patient and even seems to like him too!

Nat is loving life and loves River's droopy eyes and how cuddly she is. She is looking forward to running with her too!

As for me... I finally have a dog! I have wanted a dog as long as I can remember and I just love her to death! She is such a cute little puppy! Can't wait for our first hunting trip!


4 comments:
look'en good natalie!
SOOO Cute!!! She will be such fun to have around!
Looks like Oola and Daisy all over again. Bring her with you when you come home.
Love, Poppi
What a cute dog! It makes me want one, exactly like her too. Nice joke guys, that really was a good one, you totally had me goin!
Post a Comment