Friday, September 19, 2008

Training River

River is an amazing dog.  I have had a lot of fun training her and am looking forward to all those hunts we will share together.  She is very obedient and is so fun to have around.  Our boys completely love her and somehow, with all the tormenting and everything... she loves them right back!  Now that is a good dog.

Here are some videos of her training, and then her hunting training below.  Right now she is 10 weeks old.

Stay


Kennel

Crate

Stay during feeding



She is dong great in all those areas... Here is the retrieving training so far.  I am using a duck dummy, not the real thing yet- but we will get there.  If you can't tell, I am very proud of my pup! :)

Stay, Retrieve




Here are some pictures of the cool new dog house I built for river.  I am wood burning a sign that will say "The Fly Shop" on it and then "Fly Rod the River Dog" at the bottom.  It will hang over the entrance.  I think that the Dog house turned out very well though!

The Dog House!

Here are some pics of river that we have taken!

I LOVE MY DOG!!!!

5 comments:

Joann said...

I really really love your dog. I just want to squeeze it and play with him. Hey, looks like you guys finally have a fence. And the dog house is so awesome. Casey, when are you going to take him fishing?

Joann said...

By the way Travis said the Ducks are going to win 35-24 against Boise.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what is this, a family blog or a blog about a dog? Nice puppy, looks like you guys are having loads of fun with her. It's probably good odds are she's the only girl you'll have:-) Steven

Joann said...

So I called your cute dog a "him" and I'd like you to know that I realize he's a she. Sorry River!

kmcbeth said...

You two look like you sure are putting together a cute little family. River is an adorable little dog, and I wish I was up there to play with her. She looks like Casey is training her real well, and that dog house is beautiful! I am jealous that you have puppies. lol Someday...someday..