Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aliya Kay

One very proud and excited daddy!

Yeah for the ladies of the family! The Johnson trend has been broken! (for those of you who don't know, Casey's siblings have all only had girls and we only had boys. We were the first to have both. It took grandchild #13, Miss Aliya,  to break the trend.)

Less than one hour old. 10lbs 1 oz in all its glory!
(do you like her BSU Orange bow?! I picked it out... it was the only bow with thicker ribbon so it matched her size best. I think it brought the Broncos good luck this season!)

Casey's parents live close enough that they were able to come to the hospital the next day. My parents and sisters came that weekend. It was great to have everyone be able to meet Aliya and be excited with us in her first week of life! (Mom and Dad-- I need some of the picture of you both with Aliya. I wasn't running the camera that weekend and I don't have any shots with you guys, yet.)
Weldon Johnson and Aliya
Linda Johnson holding Aliya

Going home. This was the only girl outfit we owned at the time. =) Now she has quite an assortment... Thank you to everyone who helped us stock her wardrobe!

1 comment:

Jace said...

Those are some adorable pictures!