Sunday, January 17, 2010

PUPPIES!!!! Comming soon!

Fly Rod the River Dog = Mamma

Our puppies are almost here!  I got a whelping box made and river has moved in!  We will be having puppies soon!  They boys are very excited (they are going to have a hard time each time we sell one)  :(

River is such a good dog, and I just keep liking her more and more, she is a sweet dog!  She is going to be a great mamma!

If anyone knows anyone looking for a Lab puppy with an excellent pedigree... :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Olivia would love a puppy! She will probably take all 7 of them (I am making a prediction)! Shipping them them all here might be a challenge! Fly rod the river dog is a pretty dog! Best of luck with the puppies. Are you going to keep any? Hodaka

natalie kay said...

We're not going
to keep any from her litter. Two is our quota for now. =)