Monday, January 25, 2010
PUPPIES!
The puppies are here! RIver had her litter this morning and the official count is NINE! --6 males and 3 females. We cannot be more excited to have these little pups here! River's a great mama and is very protective of her pups right now, so we didn't take too many photos. As she eases we'll take more picts and maybe a video or two. =) Our boys are super excited about the new puppies and can't wait until they can play.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a beautiful new mom!! Of coarse some sweet new puppies I wish I could meet. Congrats you guys!
They look like healthy puppies. We are excited. Are there enough faucets for 9?
WAHOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Looks like momma and the pups are doing well. They look so big and healthy. They are that beautiful red color just like mom. Can't wait to meet them in person! Keep the pictures coming until then! You guys rock, you'll be great grandparents/inlaws.
Cute puppies River! You did good!
Poor dog. Glad I'm only having one this time. :) Congrats guys. Love you
oooooh, I love puppies too! until they turn into dogs. ENJOY!
I WANT one of those puppies!!!!! I wish we lived where we could have a dog. My kids would LOVE it. I wish we could just move I'd take one now. Make a trip to Boise and get one of your awesome Fly Rod the river dog jrs.
Well trav and Joann, there are a couple of home for sale right here on our street!!!! How convenient!! :)
Post a Comment